Applying to a current position will offer you the simplest opportunity to share your preferred work location for this position by: Austin, TX, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA & etc.
Google Technical Program Manager job Overview:
Company Name : Google
Job Title : Technical Program Manager & Leadership
Address Austin, TX, USA
Salary Range : N/A
Job-Type : Full-time
Job Location : Austin, US
Age Limit for job : N/A
Gender : Male/Female
Industry/Sector : Software
Company Size : N/A
Education Qualification : N/A
Average Base Salary Estimate : N/A
Company Founded : September 4, 1998
Project Type : Permanent.
Company Type : Private
Industry Type : Software IT
Company Revenue : N/A
Company Website : https://careers.google.com/
Published : N/A
Deadline : N/A
Skill : Excellent analytical skills and acumen to make strategic, data-driven recommendations.
Technical Program Manager Job Description
Google Enterprise Networks preferred qualifications
- Must be PMP and or 6 Sigma certification or more experience. Must be need experience in the process performance or operational improvement.
- Demonstrated must be ability to drive any complex strategic and any operational initiatives.
- Ability to create programs and processes to identify and solve problems and issues in organizations.
- Excellent analytical skills and acumen to make strategic, data-driven recommendations.
Google Technical Program Manager Job About
No problem is truly solved until it is solved for all. This is why the products created by Google help create opportunities for everyone, whether on the road or around the world. As Google’s technical project manager, you will use your technical expertise to drive complex multidisciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll good work with our stakeholders to plan of our requirements, identify risks, all manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional our all partners throughout the company. As you are discussing technical trade-offs in the development with our all engineers, you are fully comfortable explaining your team’s analysis and the proposals to executives. Our goal is to make a Google that appears just like the world around us – and that we want to the Google’s to continue and grow as they join us. As a part of our efforts to create Google for everybody, we build diversity, equity and inclusion in our work, and that we aim to foster a way of belonging across corporate. In this position, you will use your software program management expertise to lead a multidisciplinary engineering program. You will guide the project through the planning process by coordinating the work of the Web UI designer, supervising the engineer and project manager, and launching the project throughout the project life cycle. You’ll combine of all project management best skills with a great passion for all user good experience to help your team member any design to how thousands of all users interact with our any dashboard catalog. You’ll interact with our managers, designers and engineering team’s member to plan strategy and oversee our all programs. Behind everything of our all users see the online is best the architecture built by the all technical infrastructure member to keep it running. From all developing and the maintaining of our data center to integrating the next-generation for Google platform, we make any Google’s product portfolio possible. We are proud to be our engineers engineer and prefer void warranty by taking things apart so we will rebuild them. We keep the network running normally to ensure that our users get the smoothest and fastest experience.
Google Technical Program Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee, manage and the best design and delivery of web portal software components including quarterly planning and velocity measurement or bug scrubbing.
- Establish and lead operational of the processes and tools to very effectively manage team member organization and the streamline incident process so on operate at scale with appropriate automation.
- Act as an authority within the domain to guide leadership in data-driven decision making to advance excellence within the field.
- Create and maintain dashboards linked to software development performance.
- The mentor, manages and develops a team member of technical program managers, and oversees engineers, including review code.
Do you have any question about Google Technical Program Manager Job? Please comments below for Technical Program Manager special support. Thanking you JobNewsz.
Content Courses: Check here.