- DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Center for Clinical Standards & Quality (CCSQ)
Looking for Health Insurance Specialist
Job Title : Health Insurance Specialist
Published : 06/10/2021
Deadline : 06/23/2021
Pay scale & grade : GS 13
Appointment type : Permanent
Service : Competitive
Salary range : ($79,468 -$103,309) per year
This job salary is based off the 2021 General Schedule (GS) Locality Pay Tables (salary will be based off us location base)
Work schedule : Full-Time
Gender : Male/Female
Job Type : Full Time
Locations : San Francisco, CA
Kansas City, MO
New York, NY
Location Negotiable After Selection, United States.
Education : This job does not have any education qualification requirement.
Relocation expenses reimbursed : No
Telework eligible : Yes as determined by agency policy
The position is found within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Center for Clinical Standards and High-Quality, Northeast Division of Survey and Enforcement.
As an Insurance Specialist or Professional, GS-0107-13, you’ll develop survey policies and certifications and Procedures and National Federal Oversight for Thousands of Healthcare Providers and Suppliers under our any CMS Programs.
- Develop and review all any health care and all any policies and legislation with a view to formulating relevant our policy documents, regulations, procedures and directives for any country.
- Develop, implement and maintain operational requirements, including standard operating procedures, as well as databases for our management and analysis of any program documents.
- Conducting analytical studies and evaluating the effectiveness of our program initiatives through data collection, organization and interpretation.
- Conducting oversight of those centers and facilities to ensure their compliance with any regulatory requirements.
Travel Required 25% or less – You may be expected to travel for this position.
Supervisory status : No
Promotion Potential : 13
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a U.S. Citizen.
- You will be subject to a background and suitability investigation.
Check the occupational questionnaire: Check Here
Bargaining Unit Position : YES
Tour of Duty : Flexible
Recruitment/Relocation Incentive : Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure : Not Required
Agency contact information Below
Melia Holmes Mail : Melia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Center for Clinical Standards and Quality 7500 Security Blvd, Woodlawn, MD 21244, US
Next steps Check now:
Once you have submitted your online job application, you’ll receive a confirmation notification from you by using email. Your applications will be evaluated to determine your eligibility and qualifications for a good job. After the assessment is completed, you’ll receive another message by you with a using email notification regarding the status of your application.
Within 30 business days of this job deadline date, 06-23-2021, you’ll check your status online by logging into your USAJOBS account and login to the website. We’ll update any of your status after each major stage in the application process is completed.
Content source: Check here
Do you have any question of this Health Insurance Specialist job? Please comment below for out special support. Thanking you JobNewsz.